The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an extremely entertaining game created to provide a new level of gaming experience to gamers. It is an open-world game where we can travel and explore new places and can also complete the game in a nonlinear way. It is so because of the way the game has been designed to allow experimentation along with the progress.
Gameplay of the legend of Zelda
The breath of wild is a part of the famous Legend of Zelda franchise which is categorized as one of the best games of all time and must to try. First of all it is an amazing open world game which gives the user absolute freedom to do as he wishes and also finish the game as he or she likes. That is, the user can end the game in a non linear fashion which suits his gameplay.
It is a new version which makes the experience of the game much better in terms of graphic quality, sound quality and also content because the comparison comes with the first game from the franchise The legend of Zelda in 1986.
In this game, the user will get to play as LINK, the main character of the game whose purpose is to defeat the evil Calamity Ganon and save the kingdom of Hyrule.
Link wakes up from a hundred year long slumber and finds himself lost in a world where his loved Hyrule kingdom as well as Zelda is in grave danger from Calamity Ganon again. Link regains his memories by some means and takes off to stop Ganon and save the kingdom.
Unlike the old Zelda games, this one is very different as it is for the first time, a gamer can play freely and complete the game as he wants in a Zelda game. All the old versions has been played as per the linear decided way and ended as per the gameplay. We were not able to practice individual freedom.
Features of the Legend of Zelda
- Compared to the older versions, this one is one heck of a game with amazing graphics with extraordinary details in landscapes, living creatures, buildings, etc. The voice acting and a high-definition physics engine make it a must-try.
- The game play is pretty interesting as it gives us ultimate freedom to explore the regions, collect magical items and resources, use them against the villains and also interact with some characters.
- The visual appearance is too good making it maybe the best open world game. Because of these specifications, it has won the appreciation of many critics as the best open world game of all time and also many game of the year awards.
- It is released for Wii U and Nintendo Switch platforms but with a good emulator, it can be played on PC too. It was released in 2017 and till now it has been downloaded millions of times. It is very exciting and the fights and adventures are super realistic to give us a full on experience.
|Name of the Game||The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild|
|Platform||Nintendo Switch, Wii U|
|PC compatible||Yes (Windows 7, 8, and 10)|
Downloading and installing the Legend of Zelda
- As mentioned before, the game is based on Nintendo Switch and Wii U platforms only. So in order to use it on the PC, we need the help of an emulator.
- The best emulator for this game is the CeMu emulator which is one of the top-rated emulators for Nintendo Switch and Wii U games. For this emulator, a minimum of 4GB of ram is required with OpenGL 4.1 or Vulcan 1.1 compatibility. A good processor and video card are also important for a smooth flow.
- CeMu has a wide range of controller inputs like DRC, Pro and classic controller, Wiimotes with native support, keyboard, and also USB controllers. The requirement is 64 bits processor and if possible the emulator will run the game in 4K.
- Downloading the game is very easy as all you have to do is click on the download button below. But make sure you have a good internet connection or it will take literally years to complete the download LOL.
- Once the emulator and the game file are downloaded, open the emulator and simply click on File. Select load and choose the .rpx game file you have downloaded. Once the game is opened use the Clarity FX pack from the emulator to make it look even better.
- Enjoy the game to its full extend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
The game is very useful for all open-world game lovers and also in terms of the excitement and adrenaline rush, it gives us during the gameplay. Without any doubt, we can say that that this is is one of the top games in the market now.
The graphics, game plot, characters are all very good in terms of creativity and also the freedom to play as you like, makes it worth spending time for. There is only single player mode so only you can alone.
A small issue I thought about this game is that it can only be played on a high end PC. The recommended requirements are all high end.
Anyway its a great game altogether. Download it and enjoy.
Is legend of zelda available to download for PC?
No. You have to download the .rpx file and then use emulator to play it.
Does legend of zelda support multiplayer?
Is legend of zelda playable in low end PC?
I don’t think so. Even the basic requirements for this game is high end.
Is legend of Zelda an open world game?
Yes and one of the best of all time. Enjoy the game.
Does Legend of zelda have non-linear endings?
Yes. Its the biggest specialty of the game. It is the first of its kind too in the zelda series.